The way people are consuming content is changing so quickly that it’s become an ongoing challenge for brands and marketers to keep up. What’s undeniable is that video is becoming more popular and more influential as a medium, meaning brands are under pressure to provide the type of content that consumers want on the right channels.
Groundbreak has undertaken independent research to understand how consumers prefer to watch video, what sort of content they are most likely to share, and how video marketing can boost brand loyalty and ultimately business’ bottom lines.
What is clear from this report, is that video is an essential part of the marketing mix and cannot be ignored.
• YouTube has now overtaken television as the preferred way to consume video content.
• Consumers are more likely to share funny video content or topics that they care about.
• Consumers are more likely to be loyal to a brand if they watch an advert that they liked.
• Consumers are more likely to spend after watching a video that was informative and to the point.
• The majority of consumers aren’t more likely to spend after watching a celebrity-endorsed promotional video.
Download our new report to learn more about how brands can harness the potential of video advertising and create audio visual content which increases consumers’ brand loyalty and propensity to spend.